WhatsApp call button

Gas Safety Certificates based in North Finchley

If you're a landlord, it's your legal obligation to ensure that the property or properties you rent out have gas appliances that are working safely. 

This takes the form of a Gas Safe engineer visiting the property and carrying out inspections and tests on the gas appliances within that property, such as the boiler and gas hobs. The engineer will then provide you with a gas safety certificate, also called gas safety record or CP12.

We have extensive experience working with landlords, estate agents and property managers throughout North London, so please do not hesitate to contact us today and we can discuss your requirements. 

All engineers at Total Gas Service & Repair Limited are Gas Safe registered and are highly experienced, so rest assured that you're in safe hands.

To get in touch, please give us a call on 08002465514 or send us a message using the contact form on our website. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you. 

Get In Touch

Click below to get yourself a quote